92. The maximum overall efficiency of a transformer coupled class-A amplifier is ? per cent.
93. A transistor audio amplifier is found to have an overall efficiency of 70 per cent.Most probably, it is a amplifier
A. class-B push-pull
B. single-stage class-C
C. transformer-coupled class-A
D. direct-coupled class-A
94. The main purpose of using transformer coupling in a class-A amplifier is to make it more
95. A class-B push-pull amplifier has the main advantage of being free from
A. any circuit imbalances
B. unwanted noise
C. even-order harmonic distortion
D. dc magnetic saturation effects
96. Crossover distortion occurs in amplifiers.
D. class AB
97. The maximum overall efficiency of a class-B push-pull amplifier cannot exceed ? per cent.
98. The dissipation at the collector is zero in the quiescent state and increases with excitation in the case of a
A. class A series-fed amplifier
B. class A transistor coupled amplifier
C. class AB amplifier
D. class B amplifier
Page 14 of 75