8. Antennas commonly used for microwave links are
A. loop antennas
B. log-periodic antennas
C. paraboloidal dishes
D. rhombic antennas
9. Lens antennas used for microwaves are usually made of
B. glass of low refractive index
C. paraboloid surfaces
D. dielectric media having large refractive index
10. The radiation field of an antenna varies as
D. None of the above
11. A parabolic antenna is commonly used at
A. 500 kHz
B. 50 MHz
C. 5000 MHz
D. 50 Hz
12. A loop antenna is commonly used for
B. direction finding
C. satellite communication
D. aeronautical Engg.
13. Which one of the following is a low-gain but omnidirectional antenna?
14. Which one of the following is not a wide-band antenna?
D. folded dipole
Page 2 of 20