A. is performed at the transmitting station
B. removes side-bands
C. rectifies modulated signal
D. is opposite of modulation
23. 100% modulation is produced in AM when carrier
A. frequency equals signal frequency
B. frequency exceeds signal frequency
C. amplitude equals signal amplitude
D. amplitude exceeds signal amplitude
24. For a given carrier wave, maximum undistorted power is transmitted when value of modulation is
25. In an AM wave with 100 percent modulation, each sideband carries of the total transmitted power.
26. Given a carrier frequency of 100 kHz and a modulating frequency of 5 kHz, the band width of AM transmission is ?kHz. .
27. In AM transmission with m = 1, suppression of carrier outs power dissipation by a factor of
28. As compared to DSB-FC, 100% modulated transmission, power saving in SSB-SC system is ?per cent.
Page 4 of 42