141. If RH is the Hall coefficient of a material carrying current I and subject to a transverse magnetic field B across width w of the specimen, the Hall voltage VH equals
142. When a material carrying current I is subject to a transverse magnetic field B across width w of the speciman, the Hall coefficient is given by where VH is the Hall voltage.
143. In an intrinsic semiconductor, Fermi level represents the energy level with probability of its occupation of
144. At 0?K, the percentage of quantum states occupied upto fermi levels is
145. In a given semiconductor, fermi level EF is proportional to where n indicates the total number of free electrons per unit volume
146. In an intrinsic semiconductor, the concentration of free electrons in the conduction band is given by e-(EC-EF)/KT
147. In an intrinsic semiconductor, the concentration of holes in the valence band is givenby
Page 21 of 59