15. Dissipation factor of good dielectric is of the order of
16. If E = 0 at all points on a closed surface,1. The lectric flux through the surface is zero.2. The total charge enclosed by the surface is zero.3. The charge resides on the surface. Of these
A. 1 & 2 are correct.
B. 2 & 3 are correct.
C. 1 & 3 are correct.
D. 1, 2 & 3 are correct
17. If a charge of ps is there on a conductor at a dielectric conductor interface then normal displacement density at dielectric will be
C. - E Ps
18. In two parallel conducting plates, each of area A and having charge density ps, the force of attraction between them will be
A. ?I p2A3 2E s1E2
B. ? A. 2E1
C. ? p2 . 2? s1
19. A capacitor consists of two
A. conductors separated by an insulator called the dielectric.
B. insulators separated by a conductor.
C. insulators separated by an air medium only.
D. conductors separated by air medium only.
20. In a capacitor, the electric charges is stored in
A. metal plates.
C. both and above
D. none of the above
21. If the dielectricof a capacitor is replaced by a conducting material the
A. capacitor will get heated up owing to eddy currents.
B. plates will bet short-circuited.
C. capacitor can store infinite charge.
D. capacitance will become very high.
Page 3 of 22