190. What will be the current passing through the ring shaped air cored coil ns is 800 and ampere when number of tur turns are 3200?
191. What vvill be the magnetic potential difference across the air gap of 2 cm length in magnetic field of 20 AT/m?
A. 2 AT
B. 4 AT 6 AT
C. 10 AT
192. A certain amount of current flows through a ring-shaped coil with fixed number of turns. flow does the magnetic inside the coil if an induction 13 varies iron core is threaded into coil without dimensional change of coil?
C. Remains same
D. First increases and then decreases depending on the depth of iron insertion
193. The initial permeabi rod is
A. the highest permea rod
B. the lowest permeabili
C. the permeability at the rod
D. the permeability almost in non magnetised state
194. Which part of the ma requires largest m.m?f.?
A. Air gap
195. How does the magnetic cobehave in a magnetic field?
A. It assures a position rig magnetic field
B. It starts rotating
C. It assures a position which follows a line ofmagnetic flux
D. None of the above
196. Which of the following type of are not very important for en applications?
D. None of above
Page 28 of 36