50. The best method of measuring capacitance is
A. CRO method
B. transistor voltmeter method
C. voltmeter-ammeter method
D. ac bridge method
51. A waveguide acts as a
A. low pass filter
B. high pass filter
C. band pass filter
D. band stop filter
52. One single-phase wattmeter operating on 230 V and 5A for 5 hours makes 1940 revolutions. Meter constant in revolutions is 400. The power factor of the load will be
53. A CRO screen has ten divisions on the horizontal scale. If a voltage signal 5 sin (314 t + 45?) is examined with a line base setting of 5 m sec/div, the number of cycles of signal displayed on the screen will be
A. 0.5 cycles
B. 2.5 cycles
C. 5 cycles
D.s 10 cycles
54. A moving coil galvanometer tsynade into a d.c. ammeter by connecting
A. a low resistance across the meter.
B. a high resistance in series with the meter.
C. a pure inductance across the moter
D. a capacitor is series with the meter.
55. The 'NU D converter used in a digital instrument could be 1. successive approximation coverter type 2. flash converter type 3. dual slop converter type The correct sequence of the increasing order of the conversion time taken by these types is
56. Which one of the following terms is NOT associated with a sample-and-hold circuit?
A. Conversion time
B. Acquisition time
C. Aperture time
D. Sample mode
Page 8 of 44