309. The dopen loop transfer function of a unity feedback system is given by 3e-2G(s) - s(s+ 2) The gain and phase crossover frequencies in rad/sec are, respectively
A. 0.63 and 1.26
B. 0.632 and 0.485
C. 0.485 and 0.632
D. 1.26 triA and 0.632 V
310. The dopen loop transfer function of a unity feedback system is given by 3e-2G(s) - s(s+ 2) Based on the above results, the gain and phase margins of the system will be
A. -7.09 and 87.5?
B. 7.09 and 87.5?
C. 7.09dB and -87.50
D. -7.09dB and -87.5?
311. The open-loop transfer function of a unity-gain feedback control system is given by G(s)= (s +1) (s + 2) The gain margin of the system in dB is given by
312. For the function of a complex variable W = In Z (where, W = u + jv and Z = x + jy), the u = constant lines get mapped in 1-plane as
A. set of radial straight lines
B. set of concentric circles
C. set of confocal hyperbolas
D. set of confocalellipses
313. Consider two transfer functions Gi(s)=s2+as+b and G2(s) =S2 -i-as+b The 3-dB bandwidths of their frequency responses are, respectively
A. Ara7-711) ,A/T-74b
314. The Nyquist plot of G (Jm) H (Jo)) for a closed loop control system, passes through (-1, j0) point in the CH plane. The gain margin of the system in dB is equal to
B. greater than zero
C. less than zero
315. The transfer function of a phase-lead compensator is given by 1+ 3Ts 1+Ts where T > 0 The maximum phase-shift provided by such a compensator is It
Page 45 of 47