113. Number of separate parts of a root locus is equal to the
A. number of zeros in open loop transfer function
B. number of poles in closed loop transfer function
C. the difference between A and B
D. the order of the characteristic equation of the system
114. At the point where 180? crosses the j-axis, the system is
A. absolutely stable
B. absolutely unstable
C. conditionally stable
D. none of t.hese
115. The phase shift of the second order system with transfer function 1/s2 is
116. The function has slope of 1 + jar
A. ?20 dB/decade
B. +20 dB/decade
C. +6 dB/decade
D. ?6 dB/decade
117. Transfer function of a system is : The corner frequencies will be
A. ?4 and ?2
B. 4 and 2
C. 0.25 and 0.5
D. ?0.25 and 0.5
118. The transfer function of a system is 100(1 + 0.25s) (1 + 0.5s) The phase shift at co = 0 and co = 00 are
A. 0? and ?90?
B. 90? and ?90?
C. 90? and 180?
D. 0? and 180?
119. For small value of gain k, the root must be
A. at origin
B. at infinity
C. far away from the poles of the bop transfer functions
D. near the poles of the loop transfer function
Page 17 of 47