29. A 100 W bulb is connected in series with a room heater. If now 100 W bulb is replaced by a 40W bulb, the heater output will
C. remain same
30. An ideal voltage source should have
A. zero source resistance
B. infinite source resistance
C. terminal voltage in proportion to current.
D. terminal voltage in proportion to load.
31. For a voltage Source, terminal voltage
A. is equal to the source emf.
B. cannot exceed source emf
C. is always lower than source emf
D. is higher than the source emf.
32. Constant voltage source is
A. active and bilateral.
B. passive and bilateral.
C. active and unilateral.
D. passive and unilateral.
33. An ideal current source has zero
A. internal conductance.
B. internal resistance.
C. voltage on no load
34. An active element is
C. Current source
D. all of these
35. The terminals across the source are if a current source is to be neglected.
C. replaced by a capacitor
D. replaced by a source resistance
Page 5 of 25