1. India along with which two countries have agreed to work on "four pillars" of security cooperation?
A.Japan and Indonesia
B.USA and UK
C.Maldives and Sri Lanka
D.Bangladesh and Myanmar
2. Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project in Bhutan has been assisted by which country?
3. Which two countries have joined the coalition on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure?
A.India and Sri Lanka
B.Bangladesh and China
C.Bangladesh and Canada
D.India and Nepal
4. India has signed MoU with which country over disaster management, resilience and mitigation on a precedence basis?
5. Ebrahim Raisi was sworn in as the new president of which country?
6. Which bank has approved a USD 250 million project in India for a long-term dam safety program?
7. Which country has approved its first arms sales worth USD 750 million to Taiwan?
Page 1 of 11