43. Which company has decided to acquire about 25% stake in India's second largest telecom company Bharti Airtel's data centre business -Nxtra Data Ltd- for $235 million?
44. Which company will acquire Zoox, a self-driving startup founded in 2014?
45. Which company will close its physical store locations permanently?
46. The CCEA has approved additional investment of how much by ONGC Videsh Ltd towards further development of blocks A-1 and A-3 Blocks of Shwe oil & gas project in Myanmar?
A.US$ 100.27 million
B.US$ 156.27 million
C.US$ 121.27 million
D.US$ 234.27 million
47. Which company has signed an agreement to acquire the 49% of stake in Odisha Power Generation Corporation?
A.Eveready Industries India
B.Ballarpur Industries Limited
C.Adani Power Ltd
D.Aditya Birla Group
48. Which company in partnership with US Gold Currency Inc and Blockfills introduced the world's first monetary gold-backed US Gold digital currency in India, Gulf Cooperation Council, Middle East and Africa?
A.IBMC Financial Professionals Group
B.Visionary Related Entertainment
49. Which Indian company became the first Indian company to reach a market capitalisation of Rs 11 trillion?
B.Reliance Industries Ltd
C.Indian Oil Corporation
Page 7 of 9