36. The Competition Commission of India approved acquisition of upto 58.92% stake in HealthCare Global Enterprises Limited by which company?
A.Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.
B.Aceso Company Pte. Ltd.
C.GIC Housing Finance Ltd
D.Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd
37. The Competition Commission of India has approved the proposed combination which involves Eros International Plc, STX Filmworks Inc and Marco Alliance Limited. Competition Commission of India was formed in which year?
38. Which Indian company is set to acquire Mumbai based private sector general insurer Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited in a deal worth around $76 million?
39. According to the COVID-19 and Tourism: Assessing the Economic Consequences published by UNCTAD the World Tourism sector could lose how much money?
A.1.2 trillion USD
B.2.2 trillion USD
C.3.2 trillion USD
D.4.2 trillion USD
40. Which US private equity giant has agreed to acquire a 54% stake in Mumbai-based drug manufacturer JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals for approximately Rs 3100 crore?
A.The Blackstone Group
B.Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
C.The Carlyle Group
41. Edelweiss Asset Management Company, a subsidiary of Edelweiss Capital Limited has decided to bring the second installment of the Bharat Bond ETF with two new series to raise how much fund in July 2020?
A.Rs 14,000 crore
B.Rs 24,000 crore
C.Rs 4,000 crore
D.Rs 16,000 crore
42. US based Electronic chip maker Intel's investment arm, Intel Capital will buy 0.39% stake in which indian platform for Rs 1,894.50 crore?
B.Reliance Industries Limited
D.Bharti Airtel Limited
Page 6 of 9