1. Which company launched 'Savdhan Rahein, Safe Rahein' a public awareness campaign on financial fraud risks?
2. The report titled 'Connected Commerce: Creating a Roadmap for a Digitally Inclusive Bharat' has been launched by the NITI Aayog in collaboration with which company?
B.Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
3. Which Indian PSU regained market capitalization of Rs 50,000 crore and entered 100 most valued Indian firms?
4. Which pharmaceuticals company has decided to expand its vaccine business in the United Kingdom with an investment of £240 million?
A.Franco India Pharmaceuticals
B.Serum Institute of India
C.Astra Zeneca Pharma India
D.None of the above
5. Which company has partnered with a not-for-profit organisation, SEEDS to launch a community COVID-19 vaccination drive and set up COVID care centres?
6. According to UN Study, the Online share of retail sales jumps to how much percent amid lockdowns?
7. How much amount has been committed by Citibank to support COVID-19 relief measures in India?
Page 1 of 9