57. Distribution reinforcement in a simply supported slab, is provided to distribute
B. temperature stress
C. shrinkage stress
D. all the above.
58. In a simply supported slab the minimum spacing of distribution reinforcement, should be four times the effective thickness of the slab or
A. 20 cm
B. 30 cm
C. 40 cm
D. 60 cm.
59. Por M 150 grade concrete (1 : 2 : 4) the moment of resistance factor is
60. In a simply supported slab, alternate bars are curtailed at
A. 1/4th of the span
B. 1/5th of the span
C. 1/6th of the span
D. 1/7th of the span
61. The floor slab of a building is supported on reinforced cement floor beams. The ratio of the end and intermediate spans is kept
62. The effective span of a simply supported slab, is
A. distance between the centres of the bearings
B. clear distance between the inner faces of the walls plus twice the thickness of the wall
C. clear span plus effective depth of the slab
D. none of these.
63. The maximum ratio of span to depth of a slab simply supported and spanning in one direction, is
Page 9 of 45