64. The maximum ratio of span to depth of a slab simply supported and spanning in two directions, is
65. The maximum ratio of span to depth of a cantilever slab, is
66. The amount of reinformcement for main bars in a slab, is based upon
A. minimum bending moment
B. maximum bending moment
C. maximum shear force
D. minimum shear force.
67. The percentage of minimum reinforcement of the gross sectional area in slabs, is
68. In a slab, the pitch of the main reinforcement should not exceed its effective depth
A. three times
B. four times
C. five times
D. two times.
69. The transverse reinforcements provided at right angles to the main reinforcement
A. distribute the load
B. resist the temperature stresses
C. resist the shrinkage stress
D. all the above.
70. If the diameter of the main reinforcement in a slab is 16 mm, the concrete cover to main bars is
A. 12 mm
B. 13 mm
C. 14 mm
D. 16 mm.
Page 10 of 45