15. Water losses in water supply, is assumed as
16. The factor affecting per capita demand, is
A. size of the city
B. climatic conditions
C. pressure in water mains
D. all the above.
17. The ratio of the maximum daily consumption to the average daily demand, is
18. The maximum hourly consumption, is generally taken as
19. The ratio of maximum hourly consumption and average hourly consumption of the maximum day, is
20. According to Godrich the ratio of peak demand rate to mean demand is , Max. daily demand?
A. 180% Average daily demand Max. weekly demand
B. 148% Average weekly demand Max. monthly demand ?
C. 128%Average monthly demand Max. half yearly demand ?
D. All the above.
21. If the average daily demand of a city of 50,000 population, is 20 m,l.d., the maximum daily demand is
A. 24 mld
B. 30 mld
C. 36 mld
D. 54 mld.
Page 3 of 53