204. The gases are considered incompressible if Match number is
A. equal to 1.0
B. equal to 1.5
C. is more than 0.5
D. less than 0.2.
205. Atmospheric pressure is equal to water column head of Non-Newtonian fluid Ideal plastic
A. 9.81 m
B. 5.0 m
C. 10.30 m
D. 7.5 m.
206. The hydrostatic force acts through
A. centre of pressure
B. centre of top edge
C. centre of bottom edge
207. Due to decrease of diameter of the droplet, inside pressure intensity
C. remains unaffected
D. None of these.
208. Inside pressure in a hollow soap bubble in the air is :
209. Capillary rise of water is
A. directly proportional to surface tension
B. inversely proportional to water density
C. inversely proportional to diameter of the tube
D. All of these.
210. For stable equilibrium of a floating body, its metacentre
A. coincides with centre of gravity
B. is below the centre of gravity
C. is above the centre of gravity
D. None of above.
Page 30 of 61