106. Pick up the correct statement from the following
A. Turbidity is more in strong sewage
B. The black colour indicates septic sewage
C. The fresh sewage is practically odourless
D. All the above.
107. The temperature affects the
A. biological activity, of bacterias in sewage
B. solubility of gases in sewage
C. viscosity of sewage
D. all the above.
108. The average temperature of sewage in India, is
109. In sewage, the solids in mg per litre is
A. 100 to 500
B. 500 to 1000
C. 1000 to 1500
D. 1500 to 2000.
110. 1000 kg of sewage contains
A. 0.112 kg in suspension
B. 0.112 kg in solution
C. 0.225 kg in solution
D. both A and (c) of above.
111. Imhoff cone is used to determine
A. settlable solids
B. suspended solids
C. dissolved solids
D. none of these,
112. If the pH value of sewage is 7
A. it is acidic
B. it is alkaline
C. it is neutral
D. none of these.
Page 16 of 52