113. Which one of the following statements is correct ?
A. The function of an information system is to improve ones ability to make decisions
B. The information system is the chain of operations
C. A map is a collection of stored, analysed data, its stored information is suitability used in making decisions
D. All the above
114. Which one of the following statements is not correct?
A. GIS technology is the same as traditional mapping
B. GIS technology is a tool box for processing maps and fundamental concepts for spatial measurement
C. GIS technology contains analytic capabilities for overlaying maps
D. GIS technology is capable to study the environmental surroundings
115. Which one of the following attributes is not associated with digital maps
D. south arrow
116. Which one of the following frequencies is a GPS?
A. L1 with frequency 1520 MHz
B. L1 with frequency 1575.42 MHz
C. L1 with frequency 1227.6 MHz
D. L1 with frequency 1280.43 Hz
117. A passive sensor uses :
A. sun as the source of energy
B. flash light as a source of energy
C. its own source of energy
D. None of these
118. The infrared portion of EMR lies between
A. 0.4 - 0.7 gm
B. 0 5 mm to im
C. 0.7- 1.3 gm
D. 0.7 to 14 gm
119. Pick up the correct statement from the following :
A. Topology describes the geometric characteristic of objects which do not change under transformations and are independent of any coordinate system
B. Topological characteristics of an object are independent of scale measurement.
C. The three elements of topology are adjacency, containment, and connectivity
D. All of these
Page 17 of 21