85. Consider the following statements regarding the satellite imaging :1. The satellite orbit is fixed in the inertial space2. During successive across-track imaging, the earth rotates beneath the sensor3. The satellite images a skewed areaWhich one of the following statements is/are correct ?
A. 1 2 3
B. 1 3
C. 2 3
D. 1 2
86. Which one of the following geometric errors of satellite sensors is random ?
A. scan skew
B. panoramic distortion
C. earth rotation
D. altitude variation
87. Which one of the following errors is produced by platform characteristics of the sensor ?
A. altitude variation
C. orbit drift
D. All of these
88. Pick up the correct statement from the following :
A. For the same feature, the photograph taken from the satellite vertically above the aircraft, the height displacement is lesser than the the aerial photograph.
B. The scale of the aerial photograph depends upon the scale of the topography
C. The feature at the principal point has no height displacement.
D. All of the above
89. Which one of the following factors does not affect the scale of the air photographs :
A. focal length
B. flying height
C. ground elevation
D. None of these
90. A remote sensor photographic camera :
A. responses spectrum up to about 0.9 um
B. does not cover short wave IR region
C. does not cover thermal IR region
D. All the above
91. A and B are two towers of equal height diametrically opposite on either side of the nadir point, at 3 km and 5 km distances. Which one of the following statements is correct?
A. Height displacement of A will be less than that of B
B. Height displacement of B will be less than that of A
C. Height displacement of A and B is equal
D. Height displacement of A and B will be towards each other
Page 13 of 21