92. The maximum velocity of a body vibrating with a simple harmonic motion of amplitude 150 mm and frequency 2 vibrations/sec, is
A. 188.5 m/sec
B. 18.85 m/sec
C. 1.885 m/sec
D. 0.18845 m/sec.
93. For a particle moving with a simple harmonic motion, the frequency is
A. directly proportional to periodic time
B. inversely proportional to periodic time
C. inversely proportional to its angular velocity
D. directly proportional to its angular velocity
94. The acceleration of a particle moving along the circumference of a circle with a uniform speed, is directed
B. tangentially at that point
C. away from the centre
D. towards the centre.
95. In simple harmonic motion, acceleration of a particle is proportional to
A. rate of change of velocity (b) displacement
D. none of these.
96. The frequency of oscillation on moon as compared to that on earth, will be
A. 2.44 times more
B. 2.44 times less
C. 3 times less
D. 3 times more.
97. Angular acceleration of a particle may be expressed as
D. all the above.
98. The linear velocity (u) of a moving particle along the circumference of a circle of radius r, with a uniform angular velocity w radians/sec2 will be given by
A. v = rw2
B. v = rw2
C. v = rw
D. v = wir
Page 14 of 34