43. What is a trigger, in context of animations ?
A.An object to be inserted in the presentation
B.An action button that advances to the next slide
C.The name of a motion path
D.An item on the slide that performs an action when clicked
44. From where can we set the timing for each object ?
A.slide show, custom animation
B.view, slide sorter
C.slide show, custom transition
D.Slide show, Slide transition
45. How we can create a uniform appearance by adding a background image to all slides ?
A.By editing last slide
B.Use the auto-correct wizard
C.Create a template
D.Edit the slide master
46. When you open a presentation which tab is not available on left panel?
D.All of above are available
47. Which of the following statements is false ?
A.You can type text directly into a PowerPoint slide but typing in text box is more convenient
B.You can show or hide task pane from View -> Toolbars
C.You can view a PowerPoint presentation in Normal, Slide Sorter or Slide Show view
D.From Insert menu choose Picture and then File to insert your images into slides
48. You can start power point application with
A.Goint to Start -> Programs -> All Programs -> Microsoft PowerPoint
B.Going to Start -> Run -> type "powerpnt" and press enter
C.type ppoint.exe in run and press enter
D.All of above
49. In a slide layout, which of the following section does not exist ?
Page 7 of 9