8. Which of the following keyboard shortcut can be used for creating a chart from the selected cells ?
9. Formula palette is used to ?
A.format cells containing numbers
B.create and edit formulas containing functions
C.entered assumptions data
D.copy all cells
10. A value used in a formula that does not change is called a ?
11. A Spreadsheet contains ?
C.rows and columns
D.None of above
12. To open an existing workbook, click the Open button on the _________ toolbar ?
13. Which among following is not associated with spelling dialogue box ?
14. what term describes a background that appears as a grainy, non smooth surface ?
Page 2 of 11