1. With which one of the following, all formulas in excel starts ?
2. On an excel sheet the active cell in indicated by ?
A.A dotted border
B.A dark wide border
C.A blinking border
D.By italic text
3. What term describes explanatory text attached to a cell ?
4. How we can view a cell comment ?
A.position the mouse pointer over the cell
B.click the comment command on the view menu
C.click the edit comment commands on the Insert menu
D.click the Display comment command on the window menu
5. Which of these will not select all the cells in a document ?
A.Using the Edit – Select All menu
B.Pressing Ctrl + A on the keyboard
C.Clicking three times with the right mouse button in the spreadsheet
D.None of the above
6. The default style for new data keyed in a new workbook is ?
7. If you press __________, the cell accepts your typing as its contents ?
Page 1 of 11