8. Whenever CPU detects an interrupt, what it do with current state ?
C.Depends system to system
D.First finish it
9. I/O processor has direct access to ?
10. The address mapping is done, when the program is initially loaded is called ?
11. The unit which decodes and translates each instruction and generates the necessary enable signals for ALU and other units is called
12. A microprogram is sequencer perform the operation ?
C.Read and Write
D.Read and Execute
13. Which among following is an important data transfer technique ?
14. RISC stands for ?
A.Risk Instruction Source Computer
B.Reduced Instruction Set Computer
C.Risk Instruction Set Computer
D.Risk Instruction Set Computing
Page 2 of 9