1. Human insulin formed by recombinant DNA technology is known as
2. The gene coding for VP1 is cloned in
3. How many nucleotides are there in Ss RNA molecule of picorna virus causing FMD?
4. Recombinant vaccine for Hepatitis B virus has been synthesized against which of the following antigen?
A.Viral core antigen (HBcAg)
B.Viral surface antigen (HBsAg)
C.e antigen (HBeAg)
D.All of the above
5. Chemically synthesized DNA sequences for the two chains are separately inserted into the plasmid pBR 322 by the side of
6. Human growth hormone (hGH) is secreted by
D.none of these
7. The promoter used for cloning HBV surface antigen is
B.alcohol dehydrogenase 1
Page 1 of 3