8. Which of the following technique can be used to develop nematode resistant plants?
D.All of these
9. Random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) is a method that
A.stimulate production of sense RNA to compensate
B.activate the expression of all genes in a biochemical pathway
C.eliminate the expression of all genes in a biochemical pathway
D.reveals intra-specific variation and diversity between species
10. Which of the following transfers a set of genes encoded in a region called T-DNA of the Ti-plasmid into cells at wound positions?
11. Which of the following govern sporophytic self-incompatibility in Brassica?
C.Both (a) and (b)
12. Commercial sugarcane is heterozygons with germplasm from
A.1-3 Saccharum species
B.3-5 Saccharum species
C.5-7 Saccharum species
D.7-9 Saccharum species
13. The intervention in the communication system of nematodes offer several possibilities of bio control. Which of the following(s) play(s) a very important role in the host recognition?
14. The hybrid embryo can be rescued from damage/collapse by growing it
A.at low temperature
B.at low pH
C.at low water activity
D.in artificial medium
Page 2 of 5