1. In case of incomplete dominance, the phenotypic ratio of a monohybrid cross will be
2. In the meiotic cell divison in daughter cells are produced by two successive division in which
A.first division is equational, second is reductional
B.first division is reductional and second is equational
C.both divisions are reductional
D.both divisions are equational
3. What is the approximate size (in kb) of the melon mitochondrial genome?
4. When an organism has a life cycle with alternation of generations, the haploid generation is the
5. When do kinetochore microtubules pull chromosomes towards opposite spindle poles?
A.In anaphase A
B.In anaphase B
6. During meiosis crossing over takes place at
7. Which of the following transposable elements are not found in plants?
D.All are found
Page 1 of 2