1. Which of the following bacteria genus is capable of oxidizing ammonia (NH4)?
2. A group of about 300 chlorophyll molecule acting together to trap photons and transfer energy to the pigment molecule at the reaction center may be called as
3. The chief source of nitrogen for green plants is
D.low molecular weight- organic nitrogenous compound
4. What type of long chain alcohol is esterified to plant chlorophyll molecules?
D.None of these
5. During nitrogen fixation the enzyme nitrogenase catalyse the reaction. The reaction is high energy demanding which require approximately
6. Which of the following molecule is produced from the fixation of CO2 in C4 plants?
7. Plants absorb nitrates from soil and convert them into
D.none of these
Page 1 of 3