15. Which of the following is incorrect?
A.MAbs can be used to diagnose or treat diseases
B.MAbs can be used in tumor scanning
C.MAbs canbe used in cancer diagnosis
D.MAbs can not be used in such non-infectious diseases as those of endocrine system
16. The antigen-specific lymphocytes can be immortalized by which of the following method?
A.Transfection with tumor derived DNA
B.Hybridization with a suitable lymphoid tumor cell
C.Transformation following infection by Epstein-Barr virus (EB V)
D.All of the above
17. A cytokine that stimulates the activity of B and T cells is
D.all of these
18. Which type of cell actually secrets antibodies?
19. Which of the following is correct?
A.rabbits do not make myelomas whereas mice are unable to synthesize antibodies
B.rabbits do not make myelomas whereas mice are able to synthesize antibodies
C.rabbits make myelomas whereas mice are unable to synthesize antibodies
D.rabbits make myelomas whereas mice are able to synthesize antibodies
20. The Ig locus is about
A.2/3rd of all hybridomas
B.l/3rd of all hybridomas
C.l/2nd of all hybridomas
D.1/4th of all hybridomas
21. The hybrid cells can be propagated
A.in tissue culture
B.as ascites in peritoneal cavity of mice
C.both (a) and (b)
D.none of these
Page 3 of 4