8. Which of the following is selectively effective against dicot weeds?
C.Herbicidin A and B
9. Which of the following/(s) can be used for the reduction of nitrate in waste water?
A.Growth of Hypomicrobium in presence of added methanol
B.Micrococcus denitrificans cells encapsulated in liquid membranes
C.Both (a) and (b)
10. Which of the following herbicide is known to be effective against perennial shrubs, annual weeds and weeds of rice?
11. Which of the following is known to control Colorado potato beetle?
12. Phenols degradation in waste water of hospitals, laboratories and coal processing to coke can be achieved by using
A.fungus Aureobasidium pullulans adsorbed by the fibrous asbestos
B.cells of Pseudomonas spp. either adsorbed to anthracite coal or entrapped on alginate gel
C.both (a) and (b)
13. Which of the following is the most effective for the rice sheath blight pathogen, Pellicularia sasakii?
14. Which of the following subgroup/(s) belong/(s) to the Baculo viruses?
A.Nuclear polyhedrosis viruses
D.All of these
Page 2 of 3