1. The disorder in which of the following may cause "Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome"?
2. Which of the protein is involved in Alzheimer's disease?
3. If the RBC of human were kept in 0.9% NaCl solution, what sort of change will occur to RBC?
A.Cell will Burst
B.Cell will shrink
C.No change to RBC
D.RBC will destroy
4. Which of the modification in hemoglobin is the cause of sickle cell anemia?
A.A mutation in the beta chain
B.A deletion in the beta chain
C.Replacement of the B chain by D chain
D.None of the above
5. Klinefelter syndrome is a manifestation of which chromosome aneuploidy?
D.None of these
6. During sickle cell anemia which of the following takes place?
A.Glutamine change to valine
B.Valine change to glutamine
C.Aspartic acid change to glutamic acid
D.Glutamic acid change to aspartic acid
7. Methotrexate is toxic to human cells because it inhibits
A.formation of CTP from UTP
B.reduction of H2 folate to H4 folate
C.synthesis of PRPP
D.none of the above
Page 1 of 2