29. DNA replication is controlled at which of the following checkpoint?
30. Which of the following begins when pairs of sister chromatids align in the center of the cell?
31. How many chromatids are there in a duplicated chromosome?
32. The term homologous chromosomes
A.refers to replications of the same chromosome
B.is another name for sister chromatids
C.must be haploid
D.means a pair of chromosomes of the same kind, such as sex chromosomes
33. At the center of the cell cycle control system is Cdk, a protein that
A.is phosphorylated to become active
B.binds to different cyclins
C.is only active during mitosis
D.manufactures growth factors
34. Each chromosome contains two chromatids by the end of the __________ phase in the life cycle of a human cell.
35. Which of the following is the primary growth phase of a cell?
Page 5 of 6