22. The phase of mitosis which is associated with the formation of the nuclear envelope, is
23. At the __________ checkpoint, cell growth is controlled.
24. A nuclear envelope forms around each set of sister chromatids in
25. In which of the following phase preparations for genome separation are made?
26. Cells which no longer divide (such as certain specialized cells found in the human brain) remain in which phase of the cell cycle?
27. The cell cycle is controlled in most cells by
A.time (after a certain length of time the cell divides)
B.a series of checkpoints
C.cell size (when the cell reaches a certain size, it divides)
D.different cells exhibit different control strategies
28. How many chromatids does a diploid body cell contain just prior to cell division?
Page 4 of 6