15. Which of the following statements about mitosis is incorrect?
A.The daughter nuclei are genetically identical to the parent nucleus
B.Chromosomes separate during anaphase due to the interaction of polar microtubules from opposite poles pushing against each other
C.Chromosomes separate during anaphase when the kinetochore microtubules shorten as they depolymerize
D.Chromosomes move to the metaphase plate using motor proteins, a kind of kinesin, attached to spindle fibers
16. Cdks bind with __________ , enabling the Cdks to function as enzymes.
17. Which of the following is not a part of a human chromosome in any phase?
18. During which phase, a cleavage furrow is formed in animal cells?
19. In which phase, each chromosome replicates to produce two sister chromatids?
20. Microtubules grow from the poles to kinetochores of each chromatid during
21. Which of the following is the normal cell cycle, primarily regulated at checkpoints?
A.Metaphase in mitosis
B.Anaphase, G1 boundary
Page 3 of 6