8. The centromeres move toward the poles in __________ .
9. Which phase of mitosis is associated with separation of chromatids?
10. Sequences that correctly describes the cell cycle is
A.-> G1-> G2 -> S -> mitosis -> cytokinesis ->
B.-> S -> G2 -> mitosis -> cytokinesis -> G1 ->
C.-> G1 ->S -> G2 -> cytokinesis -> mitosis ->
D.->cytokinesis-> mitosis -> G1 -> S -> G2 ->
11. Which of the following triggers the division of activated T lymphocytes?
12. The term, not related to mitosis is
13. What structure forms as a network of protein cables during cell division?
14. A centromere is
A.another name for kinetochore
B.the structure to which microtubules attach
C.a constriction on a chromosome bound to a disk
D.all of the above
Page 2 of 6