1. Which of the following from a blood clot stimulates the growth of cells in the healing process?
2. The spindle forms in the
3. Which phase of mitosis is associated with chromosomes aligned at the center of the cell and centromeres divide?
4. The event(s) which does not occur during interphase, is/are
5. In prokaryotes, just before the cell divides, the two daughter genomes are attached side by side to the
6. In the cell cycle replication of the genome occurs in the
7. At which of the following check point, mitosis is controlled?
Page 1 of 6