43. If a winemaker wanted to make a deeply colored red wine, which of the following should not be done?
A.Bleed off juice prior to fermenting on skins
B.Ferment at a high temperature
C.Use whole clusters
D.Punch down at least once a day
44. Alcohol content of sake varies from
D.more than 25%
45. Wort is boiled with the hops
A.to help in protein coagulation
B.to provide bitter taste and flavour to the beer
C.to help in the coagulation of tannins
D.All of the above
46. Wine yeast
A.is sensitive to sulphur di oxide
B.is resistant to sulphur di oxide
C.shows enhanced enzyme production in presence of sulphur di oxide
D.none of the above
47. How long does it take to complete fermentation process in case of white wine?
48. Which type of press produces the most high quality juice or wine?
C.Vertical basket press
D.Horizontal basket press
49. The crushed grapes are known as
Page 7 of 7