1. The yeast generated during the fermentation of beer is generally separated by
D.all of these
2. Final alcohol content in wine varies from
A.6-9 % by weight
B.8-13 % by weight
C.both (a) and (b)
D.13-15 % by weight
3. What is the desirable sugar content of the grapes required for the wine production?
4. Which of the following is true for the ale beer?
A.Top yeast of S cerevisiae is used
B.Fermentation is quick and completes in 5-7 days
C.Quantity of hops used is more than in lager beer
D.All of the above
5. Bock beer is prepared from
A.roasted germinated barley seeds
6. Sherry is a type of
D.none of these
7. Which is not the purpose of punching down?
A.To oxidize the wine
B.To extract tannin
C.To reduce possible microbial spoilage
D.To keep the cap moist
Page 1 of 7